University Village Community Enrollment
UCLA Early Care and Education Opens Enrollment to the Community
Immediate openings for children 3 – 4 years old at the Early Care and Education (ECE) University Village Center. We are also accepting applications for infants and toddlers.
Grandchildren of UCLA faculty and staff, emeriti, and children of alumni families will be considered after current faculty, staff and students have been offered placement. Community families will be considered for enrollment at the University Village Center after all affiliated families have been offered enrollment. Volunteers are treated as community families.
UCLA alumni families must provide documentation – either a copy of a diploma from UCLA (excluding UCLA Extension), or a transcript showing a minimum of two years’ enrollment at UCLA – prior to a child’s enrollment in the program.
- Please print out either the Affiliated Waiting List Application or Community Waiting List Application
- Mail with $75 fee ASAP (fee waived for UCLA full-time students)
- ECE will email you a confirmation once your application is received and processed.
- State tuition assistance may be available for qualifying UCLA student families only.
- To check eligibility, please see: ECE Eligibility & Enrollment Policies
- Call University Village for immediate consideration: (310) 915-5827
- Children from the Deans’ faculty priority lists
- Children of any other UCLA-affiliated, non-Senate faculty, staff or student families
- Non-affiliated children are prioritized in the following order once the waiting list for currently-affiliated families has been exhausted. These families will be charged a higher community tuition rate.
Unaffiliated families are prioritized in the following order once the waiting list for currently-affiliated families has been exhausted.
- Grandchildren of current faculty
- Grandchildren of current staff
- Children and/or grandchildren of emeriti
- Children and/or grandchildren of retired faculty
- Children and/or grandchildren of alumni
- Children and/or grandchildren of former staff
- Children of families from the general community
Age Groups and Tuition
Monthly fees effective SEPT. 1, 2018 - AUG. 31, 2019
|Age Range||Affiliated Tuition||Community Tuition|
|2 to 23 months||$2,340||$2,645|
|24 to 35 months||$2,050||$2,320|
Fees are based on the age of the child. Tuition rates may change with 30-day advance notice. UCLA Early Care and Education offers only full-time child care.